Remote Pollinator & Bird-Friendly and Edible Garden Design
Through aerial photography, photos, and your cooperation in the process, we design your landscape – anywhere in the world!
One of the biggest threats pollinators and birds face is habitat loss. To address this, Earth Love Gardens designs pollinator & bird-friendly gardens!
Utilizing the principles of our partner, the Audubon Rockies, and their Habitat Hero Garden program, we take the guesswork out of designing your landscape. Each garden design features:
• Regional native plant species that provide food for wildlife
• 3 vegetation layers (understory, midstory, and overstory)
• Water feature(s)
• Nest box(es)
From a pocket garden to help the bees and birds have a place to land to a full-size sanctuary, we will design your new pollinator & bird-friendly garden!
We also can incorporate edible landscapes for a mix of fruit trees, berry bushes, garden beds, and more! Make your landscape work for you and enjoy the bounty of your own garden of eatin'!
How It Works:
1) Satellite and aerial photography is taken for a top-down view of your property.
We are working with the top aerial photography company available to provide the most accurate views of your home.
2) Send us photos and information for the site you want designed. The more photos and information, the better!
We will also send you a Questionnaire to get the best idea of how you would like your landscape to look and function.
3) We begin your first draft for your landscape design! We want to create the most accurate design possible and design for your wants and needs.
With this, an open communication is kept with you for any questions we may have for you during the design process.
4) Each design includes two revisions so we can perfect your design for you.
When meeting your approval, your design is complete! You will also be provided a detailed list of plants for your landscape.
You may then install the design yourself or contract a local company to provide the installation.
4) We take much care and attention to detail including plants native to your region that provide for pollinators & birds.
Colors, sizes, and other qualities are carefully considered in the placement of each plant and element.
Edibles including fruit trees, berry bushes, garden beds, and more can be incorporated in your design as well!
Your dream garden is only a click away!
Ready for your Pollinator & Bird-Friendly and/or Edible Garden? Fill out the form below and we will be happy to provide you a quote to begin the design process.